My wonderful Cousin, Heather, gave me a gift card to Hobby Lobby for my birthday...honestly...the. best. gift. ever. (thanks Heather!) I saw this monogram wreath and that's what I wanted to make! I still haven't added the letter to my wreath (waiting for the paint to dry!) but I couldn't wait any longer to post this! This is my first attempt at making a wreath. I spent less than half of what I could have bought this for at Hobby Lobby even WITH their 50% sales and it only took me an hour. The only bad thing about this experience is that my kitchen table got all scratched up...I'm an airhead and didn't think to cover it before I started...oh well! I'll post another picture when I get the letter hung.
November 2019
6 years ago















2 comments:
I love it! Super cute! And I've totally scratched up our island....
So cute! Hobby Lobby ROCKS! Love ya!
Post a Comment