Last week I was on Etsy (big surprise there!) and I came across these fabric cards. I remember making cards with stamps, glue, and cardstock when I was little...(I started crafting at an early age...nerdy, yes). So I thought I'd give it a go. Try making a few. I just took some old "Thank You" cards that I'm sure I bought a WalMart back when I was in college, got some fabric, old lace and buttons from my grandmother and mother, and started sewing on my machine! I have to say, I was tickled with myself when I finished the first few. I honestly NEVER would have though to make a card with fabric! Mine definitely aren't as cute as the ones I saw on Etsy, but I sure had fun making them! Here are a few pics, sorry my camera is crappy. Maybe one day I'll be able to afford a nice camera!

This one I didn't take out of the plastic bag I put it in. I bought these bags off Etsy to make them look more 'professional' since I'll be selling these babies at our sale this month.




















2 comments:
I love them! They are so cute. And I'm dying over the wipe case! So cute!
Wow!! These are all sooo cute!! Can't wait until our barn sale!! It's going to be so much fun! You have done an amazing job!! What talent!!
Post a Comment