OK, so I am now technically 23 weeks and 6 days. More than half way! This little guy is gonna be here before we know it. I am SO excited to meet him!!! We had our 20 week ultrasound a few weeks ago and everything went great. We got some really fun pictures of our little future baseball star. :)
Mom is doing OK. Gaining weight like a champ! (NOT my favorite thing!) Since day one of this pregnancy I've had high blood pressure. I've never in my life had problems with that. At first I thought it was just all the cheese burgers and fries I've been eating, but apparently that's not it. Thank goodness...I can keep eating my salty french fries. J/K. But seriously...I do eat a few every now and then. But since my 8 week appt my bp has been gradually getting higher and higher. They were worried about preeclampsia so I had to do a few different tests and they started me on some meds. All of my tests have come back normal and the meds seem to be working so far. The good thing about this is I get extra ultrasounds! So I get one in 4 weeks to make sure the little guy is growing the way he's suppose to be and then another about 4 weeks after that. Can't wait!
Here's a little picture of me to prove that I am in fact getting fatter. This is mostly for my sister Melissa in El Paso since she hasn't been able to see me in all my prego glory.
November 2019
6 years ago












0 comments:
Post a Comment