Yesterday I took my last board exam. This was probably the most important one, and not to mention the most expensive. But...it's OVER! I picked up my patient at 6:45, drove with him and Ryan [Ryan was there to protect me:)] over to the Utah College of Dental Hygiene where I proceeded to set up and do my test! I got in the clinic right at 7 and 10 minutes later sent back my patient. My first submission was accepted (YEA! otherwise if my second was, then I'd have 4 points deducted automatically). I cleaned my patients teeth, performed the other things I had to, filled out my paperwork, and sent him back to be checked. Then came the hard part...waiting. I had to wait for over an hour for him to come back! HOLY CRAP! I thought he might have just left. But, lo and behold he returned. I took him home and then did some fun things for the rest of the day. Now I just have to wait for one to four weeks to get my results! Talk about agony! Keep your fingers crossed for me that I passed!
November 2019
6 years ago












1 comments:
I feel a sigh of relief myself, for you. Glad it's done and that it went well. I have no doubt that you passed with flying colors ma'am!
Post a Comment