


Saturday I went to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple to take out my endowments. It was so great! That was the first time that my whole family was there in the temple together...yes, I was the last one. :) It just made me that more excited for our sealing in 5 days! It was such a wonderful day. We took a few quick pictures outside.
November 2019
6 years ago












3 comments:
Sorry I didn't stick around for pics, but I am sure glad I got to be there! If it wasn't for my awesome husband I would have been waiting outside for 2 hours :)! Love you!
Kim
I am so excited for you. That is awesome and such a neat experince. Good luck with the wedding I wish I could be there.
That is really exciting! I saw some picutres of your honeymoon on facebook and it looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment