OK, so I have to brag a little...I know everyone thinks that they have the best husband ever...but I really do! The other day I came home from a working interview in which I worked my butt off and was exhausted from cleaning people's teeth all day, to find that my upstairs had been cleaned from ceiling to floor. Ryan came home from work early and literally scrubbed the walls, floor boards, the showers, toilets, floors, he even cleaned out our shower drain...yikes! You name it, he cleaned it. I told him thank you and he immediately informed me just how long it took him. Needless to say, I gave him a big kiss. :)
November 2019
6 years ago












2 comments:
Not a bad way to start married life! Hopefully he'll just keep that up forever!
I've learned to reward my hubby big time when he does stuff like that :)! It's kind of my sick way of conditioning him to do the stuff I don't want to do. Sad hu... but hey... we both get what we want :)!
Post a Comment