Ok, so yesterday was mine and Ryan's one month anniversary. I know that's really not a historical marker of any sort seeing how we've got time and all eternity together. And I'm making this known that I will NOT be celebrating every monthly anniversary we have. From here on out it's only yearly. So since yesterday was our one month anniversary (holy crap time has gone by fast!) I decided I'd try something new...say... cooking! Yes, that's right. Since Ryan and I have been married I have NOT cooked a real meal. I did cook one of those Stauffers (sp?) Skillets things. (Those things are actually pretty darn good!) But really all that requires is to heat it up on the stove. AND I did bake some cookies...but I've never actually cooked a meal. So last night, I did! I so LOVE my cousin Stephanie's blog. I've been looking at her blog for a little while now and picking out things that I want to try making. So last night I made this and oh my gosh it was good! It's definitely not hard (totally my style). I didn't put that ham in it; I'm not a big fan of that part of the pig. I highly recommend her site. So happy one month anniversary Ryan and give me a gold star for FINALLY cooking!
November 2019
6 years ago












2 comments:
The past month has FLOOWN by. I'm glad you didn't burn the kitchen down or anything! I don't have pleasant memories of my first attempts at cooking...it's no wonder why Zach does most of the cooking these days!
You rock Kim! Thanks for the shout out. I'm glad you cooked for your hubby! Happy 1 month anniversary!!
Post a Comment