
Okay, so I have the four world's cutest nieces and nephews! I decided that I would like to give them each a little tribute because they make my life so much more fun. I LOVE being an aunt. Even though now that I'm married, they all prefer my husband over to me. I still love those kids SO stinkin' much! First of the tributes is...(drumroll...even though you can tell by the title of my post!) Brecken!
Brecken is the product of my older brother Zach, and his amazing wife, Chante. I first must admit that I never thought Zach would actually settle down and have children. And then when he actually did settle down, I never thought he could have such an adorable little girl. She really is in a class all of her own. She's so sassy and hilarious just at one and a half (definitely a Weber then!) She's such a Papa's girl and definitely prefers boys over girls. (Just starting her off early!) I love going down to my parent's house in Spanish Fork every Sunday and seeing her (and of course all the other little kids!) Anyway, she really is a blessing in our family and we love her tons! I took these pictures last week and absolutely LOVED them. She looked all Texas white-trash and I absolutely LOVED it! Love you Brecken!


Brecken at Brooke's wedding...which I'll post about soon. :)
November 2019
6 years ago












3 comments:
I love you! That was sooo cute of you! My favorite part is the Texas white-trash, cause that's what I kept calling her all day. And she definately is my sweet and sassy little thing. You are such a cute auntie...but I must say, Ryan has got the touch!!!
That baby always has a smile on her face...even when she's taking somebody down :)! She is so cute I could eat her (she is usually covered in chocolate so she might even tasted yummy)!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the tribute to Texas! I need to find a shirt like that for Chelsea's little girl!
Post a Comment