Our wedding day was so amazing, but it went by in a flash! I couldn't believe the months of planning that went into that day and how stressed I was about every single little detail...and when the big day arrived, I barely even knew what was going on! I didn't care about the ribbons, or the flowers that everyone had to carry; all I cared about was that I was being sealed to Ryan for time and all eternity. It honestly was the best day of our lives and we'll look back and remember how we felt on that day. Overall, everything did go smoothly with a few minor glitches. It was so wonderful to have all of our family and friends there. We are so grateful to all of you that came to the temple to share that with us. I can't believe we're finally married! It's been so fun these first few weeks! Here are a few wedding pictures, I had to pick and choose because we had over 400 photos! Enjoy!










November 2019
6 years ago












4 comments:
Kim
Beautiful pictures and I love your dress. Hows the job searching going?
how come there aren't any pictures of me :)? love the picts! you looked beautiful...just like every day!
You are seriously one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. I am so sad you are not going to be in the race this year. I hate being the only non mom in the group, I guess I will have to try and survive without you!
Your pictures are amazing! You look beautiful! Seems like everything is going great.
Post a Comment