
So today's post is about another one of my favorite kids in the world! My first ever niece/nephew...Jackson. Oh my gosh there's so much I could say about this kid! First of all, I must say he is one the sweetest of the bunch. He is so sensitive to other's needs and he's so observant! It always surprises me how much little kids know without us even telling them! Jackson is so patient with Caleb when he's terrorizing him...that is until he gets to his breaking point. :) But even then, it's way past my OWN point at which I'd let him have it!
I will always remember Jackson calling me "Aunt Timmie" because he couldn't quite pronounce his 'K's yet. Oh my goodness how that would just melt my heart. I have so many fond memories of this boy because when I first came to college I would babysit him quite a bit! He is definitely a unique spirit in our family and we just wouldn't be the same without him. I can't believe he's getting baptized this year! I'm so getting old... Love you Jacks!

November 2019
6 years ago












2 comments:
There is something soo special about the first niece/nephew or grandchild in a family. Jackson is definately a special little guy...I wish I had some of his brains!
Thanks Timmie! You totally made me cry! I still can't believe how lucky I am to get to be his mom! You are so sweet AND thanks for all that baby sitting! You are the best!
Post a Comment