CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

A Few Bridals.













So I know this is my third post today, but I couldn't wait to put these pictures up here! I got them this morning and have been looking through them all day. I had my bridals done on Tuesday, April 29th at Thanksgiving Point. It costs 75 bucks to get a "photo pass" up there...but it's totally worth it! I started the day off with having Chante, my sister-in-law, do my hair and makeup. She did an AWESOME job! (Thanks so much Chante!) Then, we met the photographer up there, got changed, and started shooting around 5:45. I was kinda nervous because the sky was so cloudy and it was a little windy...but the results were pretty great! According to my photographer, that's the best weather to have. Can't argue there! :) My photographer was so great and made it so much fun; rather than feeling awkward. She honestly took close to 400 shots! We finished around 7:30 and then I went inside to change. When we came out a dust storm had just started. You honestly couldnt' open your freakin' eyes it was so bad. We hit it at just the right time! Here are a few pictures from the shoot. Now I can't wait to get some at the Temple!

PS - Doesn't Ryan look great in a suit? ;)

4 comments:

Chanté said...

I LOOOOOOVE your pictures. She did an awesome job and you and Ryan look stunning together. Love them. They're already on my blog too!

What's Cookin?? said...

You look so pretty!!! I love the picture of your hot pink shoes! So you!!!

Streett's said...

How fun! You look so Beautiful!! Love the pink shoes!

Anderson Adventures said...

Kim
You guys look gorgeous. I love your pics. Good luck with everything. Miss ya.