CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

One Step Closer!

So today I came home from work and I got the mail and noticed I had received a letter from WREBS in Arizona! It's only been one week since I took my clinical board exam (the other group at Salt Lake Community it took TWO weeks to get their results) but I got my results and I passed with flying colors! What a relief it is to know!Now I just have to apply for my license and find myself a job. :)

Here's a picture of my success memo.

2 comments:

Brittany and Marcin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such exciting news

What's Cookin?? said...

Have you ever failed a test in your life...Come on! We all know you are a total geniass :)!I'm so happy for you though and that was extra great to get the news sooner than you thought!