CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

What a sweetheart!



Okay, so I have one more board exam to take. This one is THE exam! It's my clinical boards that costs so much dang money and I have to find my own patient and if something goes wrong, like if my patient doesn't show, I'm screwed. :) So I think some people can understand just how stressful this is (DH girls of 2008!). Some of the girls took their exam during the week of finals, just two weeks ago, and I take mine tomorrow on May 3rd. So yesterday while I was at work I kept getting all these texts and phone calls from girls that had passed and I just got so sick to my stomach. Why didn't I take it two weeks ago?!!! So I started texting Ryan telling him how upset and stressed I was. He didn't respond, so I thought he was just busy at work or on his phone making business calls. But no, he showed up at work with a drink, a gerber daisy (my favorite!), and a cute little bear with a card that said, "When life gets too hard to stand...kneel!" I honestly am marrying the cutest, sweetest, most selfless guy I know. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Chanté said...

That is sooo sweet!

Brittany and Marcin said...

What a nice fiancee!!!