CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tag, you're it!

I've been tagged. ! For anyone who doesn't know - you copy and paste from the tagger's blog - and answer them yourself. Tag, you're it everyone! Should be fun seeing everyone's responses!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. However, I was going to be...after my great, great grandmother Cora Briggs. I'm glad my name is Kim. :)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Friday night, the night before my clinical board exam. Then I told myself, "Get a grip on yourself, woman!"
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet- But hopefully some time in the future!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Oh, definitely! :)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Sarcasm, what's sarcasm? :)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?I have entertained the thought. But I'll be honest with myself and everyone else and say probably not.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? That's easy, Cracklin Oat Bran. Looks like cat food, but really is SO good!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, just chuck em in the closet.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yup. And then I have Ryan remind me that I'm weak and he could crush me easily.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICECREAM? Cookies and Cream! I also love Ben and Jerry's strawberry cheesecake.
14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their teeth. I AM a hygienist! :)
15. What is your favorite color? Pink. But sometimes it's orange.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My nose...I got it from my dad's side.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Well, my whole family lives in Utah now, so I'd have to say I miss a lot of my friends back in good ol' Tomball, Texas!
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? if they want.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? khaki capris and brown flip flops.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? sweet corn tamales from Bajios...available every Tuesday and YUMMY!
21. WHAT ARE YOU listening to RIGHT NOW? The Fray
22. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Orange
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? My D & G Light Blue perfume...and Ryan's cologne. :)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My fiance Ryan. He's working out in North Carolina this week. Miss him!
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I love her.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? beach volleyball and NBA basketball
27. HAIR COLOR? I'm blonde, but not naturally. I can't even remember the natural color of my hair! I know it does have a red tint to it...probably why I'm so pale.
28. EYE COLOR? green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup. I have crappy vision. I'm looking forward to the day I can afford lasik.
30 FAVORITE FOOD? Hmm...I love Chinese. But I'm always good for a Winger's sticky finger salad!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I love happy endings. I'm such a girl when it comes to movies. I do like scary movies though. I just need someone to snuggle up with me when I watch 'em.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 27 Dresses
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? My UPS Store black polo. "What can brown do for you?" ;)
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, definitely. I love the heat and I love all the things you can do during the summer...boating and wakeboarding in particular.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Usually kisses...but sometimes there are those days when hugs are even better.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? If it has fat in it, I'll probably love it. :)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? we'll see....
38. Least likely to respond? see number 37
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Twilight. I'm reading the series again before the fourth book comes out in August!!! Can't wait!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing! I didn't watch tv, just a movie i fell asleep to
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Music
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Cancun, baby!
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can make Ryan swoon. :) No, but really...I guess I can be crafty. I like to scrapbook.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Plano, Texas. Native Texan, baby!
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO READING? Everyone. :)

1 comments:

What's Cookin?? said...

Ok...you totally need to just get married!!! :) I love everything about you!!