So I'm sitting here at work and I'm bored out of my mind!!! I saw this on my hygiene alumni blog a few days ago and so I thought I'd fill this in and post it. Here it is!
4 Random Things I Like About My Husband:
- He's the most selfless person I know.
- I love his cute/sexy face.
- He makes me laugh even when I'm mad at him...mostly because he pins me down and either tickles me or stares at me until I cave.
- He's adorable with kids! I know, I know...yes, I find that attractive.
- Pride and Prejudice (one with Keira Knightly)
- Transformers (that movie is just awesome!)
- The Devil Wears Prada
- What Happens in Vegas
- Grey's Anatomy
- The Office
- The Hills
- The Biggest Loser
- My mother :)
- Shoes.com
- Redbox
*the last three I realize are in fact NOT people; however, I receive the most mail from them.
4 Favorite Foods:- Chinese (probably PF Changs)
- Mexican (Cafe Rio or Bajio...that's the best "Mexican" I can find around here...I miss real Tex-Mex)
- Cheesecake Factory sweet corn tamales and lettuce wraps (yes, they are their own food group!)
- Cookies
- Australia
- Europe
- New York (I have been there, but it was only for a day)
- Washington DC
- Eventually finding a full-time dental hygiene job
- Mine and Ryan's first Christmas
- Celebrating my first wedding anniversary
- Running another marathon (yes, I know I decided not to run St. George, but I think I'm gonna shoot for Ogden next May!)
- Brooke
- Chante
- Melissa
Love you all!












3 comments:
Alright! give me a minute... the whole neighborhood knows I'm a sucker so I have 9 kids here right now! love you too!
Hey where was your blog picture taken? That is the coolest place! I love it.
Oh, thanks! It was at my sister's wedding at Wadley Farms in Lindon. The photographer did all the huge family pictures and then did little individual ones as well.
Post a Comment