CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Big TWO FIVE

So this weekend I celebrated my twenty-fifth birthday! Crazy to think that I'm a quarter of a century old. Now I just have to wait until the next big birthday...THIRTY! Actually, I think I'm okay to wait a few more years for that one. So my birthday was great! My sweet husband made that wonderful day possible. We actually started celebrating at 12:01 am Friday night/Saturday morning. We were up at Ryan's g-ma's house watching Grey's Anatomy that we had tivo-ed since we missed it on Thursday. Great episode!!! Ryan kept us there until 12:01 and then he rushed me upstairs to give me all my presents from his family. They were all out of town, helping his uncle that lives in Idaho move into their new home. Needless to say I got a haul! After that we went home and slept in. I got up and went to the gym for a nice workout, which I ran into my beautiful sister, Brooke. It's always fun lifting with her. I came home, got ready for the day and Ry took me to a movie, Nights in Rodanthe. I'm a huge Nicholas Sparks fan and had to see the movie. Afterwards, Ryan was a good sport and we did some shopping. We then went up to the Cheesecake Factory with my sister Brooke and her husband TJ, where we met my awesome cousin Heather and her husband Kyle. Surprisingly we didn't have to wait very long at all, only 20 minutes or so, for a table and the food was delicious! I got my fav, the sweet corn tamale cakes and lettuce wraps. Ryan and I shared. And of course, how can you go to the Cheesecake Factory without getting cheesecake?!!! We got the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake (I HIGHLY recommend!). We came home from the great dinner and watched a movie that Ryan's aunt Pat gave me, Maid of Honor. It's always good to end the night with Patrick Dempsey. :) Overall, I had a wonderful day! Thanks to my sweet husband and all my family and friends! I love you all!

Here's a picture of Ryan and me at the Cheesecake Factory:



Here are a few of the sweet presents I got...and I do mean a FEW! [It was kind of like Christmas :) ]






I'm SO excited to use this to start digital scrapbooking!



Ryan got me this purse from Aldo which I have been stalking for forever!http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=68205029&&var=d&ckey=US&colorid=62



I got new running shorts, shirts, and running tights which I'm SO excited to use in the winter here! Now I can run outside and not freeze my buns off...literally! AND I'm gonna be the best dressed girl on the trails!



I also got some fun gift cards and some yummy lotion from Zach and Chante. She made it at one of those parties and it smells SO good!





THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

Oh! I am so jealous...I REALLY want Photoshop! My sister got that for her birthday too. I might have to go to her house and use it! ;)

Chanté said...

You made a killing! I'm glad you had such a good birthday. By the way, you looked SOO cute yesterday...loved your hair.