So all of you that know Ryan at all, knows that he LOVES baseball. It's really been a huge part of his life and it literally means the world to him. I don't know which he loves best...baseball or me. (Not really, we all know he loves ME more!) Ryan plays on several softball teams, because he's so good that everyone wants my man on his team. :) This next week, the 17th through the 21st, Ryan is heading to Arizona with a team to play in the World's Softball Tournament. Just wanted to wish my babe luck even though I won't be there cause somebody's got to stay home and earn the bacon! :)
November 2019
6 years ago













2 comments:
I didn't realize just HOW into it he is...too bad you won't be able to go down with him.
*I do use Photoshop Elements
Good Luck to Ryan!
And I love your background, I want it! Oh and I am still laughing from talking to you!
Post a Comment