CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Babysitter's Club

Ryan and I are officially "the Babysitter's Club." Not really, that's just a joke. Whenever we go anywhere or meet up with some of Ryan's friends that have kids, Ryan immediately runs off to play with the kids. Whenever he knows that his friends kids are coming along to an activity, he has to get them a small toy or treat. It's pretty cute. He even tries to tell them when to be good or eat all their vegetables on their plate. I just laugh... I just know he'll be a great dad to our future kids. :)

Our recent run-in with children was Saturday when we went to b-b-q at his friend Adam Clark's house in Highland. It was tons of fun and the burgers were delicious despite not actually being cooked on the grill outside (those kitchen griddles are amazing!)! The grill ran out of propane. I feared Ryan might come back in the house with singed eyebrows from some sort of explosion while he was trying to get the grill started. The yummy dinner was followed by swimming in their heated pool and running to get into the hot tub to warm up due to the chilly weather. Of course Ryan swam with all the kids and performed THE BIGGEST cannon ball/belly flop! Afterwards Ryan and I went home and watched a movie to finish off the perfect evening.

Until next time from the babysitters club...

1 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

Doesn't just melt your heart to watch your husband play with kids? You are going to be a cute mom too!