CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My First Page!!!

After several hours and many online tutorials...I created my first digital scrapbook page! I know it's from my birthday, and that's what my last post was about; I apologize for the repetition. BUT I DID IT and I'm showing it off!!! I know it probably sucks, but it can only get better, right?! :)

4 comments:

Chanté said...

I love it! I love love love your new header though! I've been too lazy to ever do one.

Ian and Kristin said...

So cute! Good job! I love your new header too! Did you do that with Photoshop?

The Hanveys said...

Yes, I made it in photoshop. :) There's so much fun to be had with that program!

mom said...

You are so smart!! I don't think there is anything you can't do!!
love ya!