CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Goggle Fun!

So the other week while we were down at my parent's house in Spanish Fork for Sunday dinner, we went outside in the backyard to sit and enjoy each other's company and Brecken and Ainsley decided to have some fun. They put on some NASTY goggles and wore them around like they were 'IT.' Those two are so funny and have such great, sassy personalities. I love them so much! Here are some pics...and yes...another page. :)



2 comments:

Chanté said...

That is so funny! I love those girls. *Will you email me those pics?
I love the page too!

mom said...

ok...so these 2 little beauties have to be the CUTEST little girls on the ENTIRE planet!! Not to mention they are also the smartest, sweetest, sassiest, melt my heart little darlin's! And have you EVER seen anyone look so good in goggles??? Honestly!!
Love you girls!!
Nana