CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Drunk as a Skunk

The other day at the office while I was cleaning a patients teeth, one of the assistants comes running down the hall and says, "You gotta see this!" So I finish my part of the appointment and while I'm waiting for one of the doctors to come and do a dental exam I go to see what all the fuss is about.

Right there outside our office on Center Street in Orem, was a big black expedition and two cop cars. They had pulled over a guy that was so drunk that he couldn't even stand. They were doing all the usual tests that they perform on people they think are drunk. The guy was laughing so hard and couldn't even keep a straight face while he failed every task they had him perform. Pretty soon all of office was down at the window watching the scene outside and cracking up. I guess it was just one of those things that you had to be there for. Then today at work my brother showed me this and I was cracking up! Seriously...check it out.

2 comments:

Chanté said...

OH MY GOSH. That is so funny!

What's Cookin?? said...

That totally made my morning! Love that cowboy and his drunk butt moves!!