Last night Ryan and I went to see a movie for a much needed date. He suggested that we go to Nick and Nora's Never Ending Playlist, or something like that. After seeing that preview and coming to the conclusion that it appears to be for teens, I suggested Max Payne. We met at the AF theatre after I got off of work and as I was buying the tickets, Ry asked if I wanted to see Eagle Eye instead. I should have said YES! BUT...I decided not to since it was already past 7 (but only about 5 minutes) and the movie started at 7. This movie was HORRIBLE! The story line was lame, it was very evil in some parts, the acting was bad, and there was a TON of violence! We probably should have just left, but we stuck through the whole movie. The reason I say we should have left was this 18-year-old looking kid sitting next to me, about 5 minutes into the movie, starts breathing as if he were going to prank call someone and be one of those "breathers." Y'all know what I mean. I look at him and he's breathing through his freaking nose! Then it starts getting that snotty sound...and it was SO loud! I was getting pretty peeved, so I turn to him and say, not so politely and not looking right at him...it was just loud enough so he could hear, "Blow your freaking nose!" I don't think he caught on right away, but after the third or fourth time he FINALLY caught my drift and used his popcorn napkin to blow/wipe his nose through the remainder of the movie. I was able to get him to stop being a "breather" but unfortunately I couldn't make him stop commenting very loudly to his two buddies on his right that everything was "sweet" and "sick." In addition, there was an unhappy baby in the audience. In my opinion, babies should not be allowed in the theatre. :) In spite of the crappy movie, snot boy, and crying baby...it was fun to spend some time with Ryan. Next time, I'll let HIM pick the movie.
November 2019
6 years ago












1 comments:
That stinks! You should have seen Eagle Eye! Zach and I just saw it this afternoon and it is SO GOOD. Highly recommended. I love your new header!
Post a Comment