CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Catch up!

I feel as though I haven't posted on this blog for a while. Lots has been going on these past few weeks, and a lot in this week alone! The weekend of conference the girls got together while the boys went out to eat and went to see the priesthood session. We all got together at my sister Melissa's house and ate Cafe Rio salads to go (YUM!) and watched a movie, Maid of Honor. It was a fun night with the girls and nieces and nephews. Here is Ainsley pushing shirtless Brecken around in her toy stroller. SO cute!

This past week was my mother's birthday! I won't tell you how old she turned...she might kill me. :) We celebrated her birthday at our family Sunday dinner. She's such a wonderful person and I am so blessed to have her as a mother. I wouldn't want anyone else! EVER! Here's a picture of her blowing out the candles (well, pretending really because when they did blow out the candles, I accidentally had my camera turned on video...SO smart!). Her real birthday was Wednesday and all the girls went out to breakfast to celebrate. Happy birthday mom, I love you!

ALSO this week I got a new hair cut! I had been wanting to cut my hair short for several months now and kept telling myself that I was going to wait til Christmas...but I decided I'd waited long enough and chopped it! Chante did it and she did a great job, as always! Thursday night Ryan and I went to the Jazz game. My bro has season tickets and couldn't go so we got to! Here's a pic from the game. I apologize for Ryan, even though he's 30 he still acts young for his age. (TOTALLY kidding...I LOVE this man!) Also, this is the only picture I have with my new hair cut.Oh, and one more thing this week...we went and saw the new Warren Miller film last night. Ryan's brother is working for him and so we got to go up to SLC and get V.I.P. treatment (meaning free tickets) and sit by the projector. The movie really was great and I realize I am the world's biggest chicken because I would NEVER do anything like they do in those videos! Another plus is we got free ski passes to the Canyons for this winter! Yea! I guess that's something that can make me smile when the snow finally does come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks fantastic!! Of course it helps to have a gorgeous face :-)

Chanté said...

I looooove that Brecken is finally starting to actually PLAY with her cousins. And I LLLLOOOOOVE your hair. Not because I did it....but because it's extremely flattering on you.

What's Cookin?? said...

The Warren Miller Ski flick is a tradition of mine! I have seen it every year for like 15 years! I feel like a bad A just watching it :)! It makes ME want to jump out of a helicopter on skis...but for me it would be suicide!love ya!