Yesterday I made cookies when I met up with my sisters and mother to eat, hangout, and watch a movie while the boys were at the Priesthood session of conference. They wanted the recipe; here it is!
The first measurement listed is for an enormous amount. The one in ( ) is the half recipe. (I always half the recipe).
Cream together:
2 cup butter of margarine (1 c)
2 cup sugar (1 c)
2 cup brown sugar (1 c)
Add:
4 eggs (2 eggs)
2 tsp vanilla (1 tsp)
Mix together in another bowl and add to creamy mixture:
4 cup flour (2 c)
5 cup oats (2 1/2 cup) - I use the GV brand quick oats
2 tsp baking soda (1 tsp)
2 tsp baking powder (1 tsp)
1 tsp salt (1/2 tsp)
Add: 24 oz milk chocolate chips (12 oz)
bake at 375 for 6 minutes (if I make big ones, I bake for 8) . I pull them out when they still look a little doughey; just before the edges get brown. That way when they cool they're soft and just yummy!
November 2019
6 years ago












2 comments:
Yeah, pretty much the best cookies I've had in a very long time.
Those cookies rocked!!! Now if i'm taking up two seats at dinner on sunday it's all your fault! Love you!
Post a Comment