I was organizing and editing some pictures on my computer, when I came across these photos and thought that Brecken looks a lot like I did when I was about her age. I just hope my future little girl is just as cute at this little munchkin. Tell me what you think!
November 2019
6 years ago














3 comments:
I really do think Brecky looks so much like you. She could be your twin...or your daughter! I wonder how similar all our kids will look alike. Cause I thought Brecken looked just like Caleb when she was a newborn.
I've been saying it for so long! Good thing she looks like you instead of Zach (I mean he's cute but she's a girl)!
I was looking at pictures on their blog the other day and thought to myself , "she sure looks like Kim did when she was a baby." So that is funny that you posted that picture of you two.
Post a Comment